Monday, September 28, 2009

Garment & Quilt Sewing

Please Forward this to friends that might be interested:

I am doing Garment sewing of my own using Darlene Miller patterns and would be glad to help you with anything your working on. I will be available for helping with measurements and reading patterns, machine problems ect. The sites below I will update for group meetings.
To begin with I will be sewing on my own garment projects those days, so I will be there. I am inviting people to come sew with me. I am going to start meeting at the Fire Station #7 in Vancouver, Wa @ 12603 NE 72 Ave, Van, WA . Very nice station, lots of room and large bathrooms. From 9am - 6pm on the 2nd Wed and last Sat of the month.

The CCQ small quilting group meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month @ Fire Station #8 Mill Plain and 120th Ave East of I- 205 10am -4pm sometimes longer

I will be putting updates on Teach Street site www.teachstreet.com/teacher/tish-chacon
& Google Blogger http://brighteyestishcreations.blogspot.com

Feel free to email me.Tish& Sewing Natishia Chacon Vancouver, WA 98664brighteyestish@q.com Just For You by Natishia

No comments:

Post a Comment